Terms and conditions
- All items are as described.
- Please check compatibility before making a
purchase. Please take professional advice if
needed before making purchase.
- Specifications and information contained in
web pages are furnished for informational use
only and are subject to change without notice
and should not be constructed as a commitment
by us. We accept no responsibility or
liability whatsoever for any errors or
omissions that may appear in any of our
listings. In no event shall we, our directors,
officers, employees or agents be liable for
any indirect, special, incidental or
consequential damages (including damages for
loss of profits, loss of business, loss of
data, interruption of business and the like)
even if we have been advised of the
possibility of such damages arising from any
defect or error in either our listings or
in any of the products we sell.
Product Prices -
- Please note that for delivery from our St. Helier, Jersey, UK warehouse
the prices include taxes, VAT. You pay what you see on the
checkout page, i.e. the subtotal of your items +
the shipping cost.
When you prefer to place an order from our
overseas warehouse, anything you buy from us is
going to be imported into your country and, in
some cases, may be subject to customs or import
duties on delivery. Buyers are responsible for any
additional charges for customs clearance. We do
not have any control over the imposition of these
customs or import duties and cannot predict what
(if any) duties there will be.
If customs or import duties are levied, you (the
buyer) are responsible for paying them to receive
your package. Because customs policies vary widely
from country to country, if you have concerns
about the potential that you will face customs or
import duties, please contact your local post
office or shipping carrier.
We are required to write the full purchase price
on all customs forms. If you believe we could
help you minimize import taxes/duties due to any
special status of your company in your country (e.g
educational, charity etc), contact us to make a
request and we will do what we can to assist you.
However, as the buyer you are still responsible
for import taxes/duties, and we cannot promise
that you won't be charged on receipt.
Payment, delivery -
All items are dispatched using Royal Mail delivery
service, unless otherwise mentioned.
IMP NOTE - Please mention your correct delivery
address while making payment.
If you enter the wrong/incomplete address, we will
NOT be liable for any subsequent loss of the
Address changes after making payment will NOT be
Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs
for any item that is returned as undeliverable,
unclaimed or refused.
Please note - Orders paid by Paypal eCheque will
take longer to receive.
- Our main aim is total customer satisfaction.
We endeavour to deliver within two working
days. However, please allow eight working days
since postal delays are common and completely
out of our control.
- Due to our efficient and speedy automated
order processing systems, we can only deliver
to the address details provided at checkout.
Order can not be cancelled.
- Your address and order details will be
shared with third party dispatch company.
Buyer is responsible for all return shipping
costs for any item that is returned as
undeliverable, unclaimed or refused.
P&P charges -
- These include transaction, advertising,
distribution, delivery charges, packing, handling
related costs and not just the cost of postage.
- Please note - Even if the P&P charges shown as
free in some of our items, we may split the item
cost and the P&P charges separately in the
- This price includes the cost of the item,
accessories, shipping of item and shipping of
accessories. Price shown is total price you pay.
- We may split up your order into multiple packages
and cost of each packet would be shown separately
on each invoice.
Please note you may not receive all of your
packages at the same time.
For orders sent from Jersey to UK -
For orders sent from factory (international
- Delivery times are calculated in working
days - i.e. Monday to Friday inclusive
- For items in stock, delivery time - 3 to 5
working days, all though in some rare cases
delivery can take up to 7 days.
- If your order has not arrived within 7 days
after making payment please contact us.
- Orders placed before 1.00 PM are usually
dispatched on the same day.
- Orders placed during bank holidays may take
longer to receive.
- Delivery time varies depending upon
service chosen from 3- 30 days.
- For domestic orders - If your order has not
arrived within 7 days after making payment
please contact us.
- If an item is not traced a replacement will
- If a replacement is unavailable, a refund
will be provided.
- If a customer experiences repeated problems
with losses and non-delivery
123discountshop.com reserves the right to
suspend the account and decline further orders
to that customer.
- 123discountshop.com reserves the right to
refuse to replace lost items or issue a refund
if the delivery details are incorrect or
Our returns policy
We offer a straightforward refund or replacement
policy in the unlikely event there is a problem
with your product.
Although all items dispatched will be securely
packaged, unfortunately if you receive damaged
items, please contact within 24 hrs of receiving
- We are happy to replace or refund faulty goods and
aim to resolve issues quickly and to your
- Cooling off period is 7 working days starting the day after they are in receipt of the goods.
Order returns/cancellations are accepted at any time up to 7 working days after the date of delivery.
- In the unlikely event you need to return an item,
please email us for details. Please note that we
cannot accept returns that have not been
Please DO NOT send anything back until you receive an email confirming that your return has been authorised, failure to do this may result in your returns being refused and sent back to sender.
- We can not accept returns without any previous communication with the buyer. Once the return is authorized buyer must return the item within 14 days upon receipt of instructions.
- If you wish to cancel the order we will refund all sums due in relation to the purchase as soon as possible after the you cancel the purchase, and within a maximum of 30 days.
- Repair/replacement would be done as soon as
possible, but may take 30 days depending upon
the stock availability.
- On some items, we give extra warranty at no
extra costs in such purchases only hardware/technical faults are covered
under the warranty. (eg Screen/scratch damages are not covered under repair/replacement
- We will refund the return postage cost up to
the maximum value of a first class, large
- Returned items will be subject to a 20%
re-stocking charge if found to be fully
functional and order returned after 15 days after purchase.
Additionally, all goods returned
for a refund will incur a 20% surcharge if not
returned in their original condition and
packaging. You must contact us before
returning your order. Failure to do so will
result in severe delays and potential loss of
- The maximum refund will be price paid +
first class postage costs.
We will not be held responsible for any returned items lost or damaged during transit to us.
Sender has to take reasonable care of the item while sending back to us.
- Emails is our primary mode of communication. We try to reply all queries within few hours
of receiving it. Sometimes it may take up to 48
- For any urgent queries - you can call us on 01212
869 365 (8Am-2PM Monday to Friday).
- Being business seller, queries received on late
Friday or over weekend/bank holiday might take
If you appear not to have received any emails from
us, please check your Spam/Junk/Bulk email
Certain email management providers may filter out
our emails from showing in your Inbox.
We appreciate your patience and support.
Please read all the terms, if you do not agree with our terms, please
do not place your order.